Saturday, June 19, 2010

pretty princess necklace

I made a necklace this morning! I was babysitting my friend's daughter, Brody the other day and we were playing with beads and making jewelry. She gave me a bunch of the beads I used in this necklace and told me to use those colors and make myself a necklace. So I did! haha


I liked playing with the different shades of blue in the necklace. From royal blue to beads that are shaped and colored just like a robin's egg.

These pics aren't the greatest because the lighting wasn't the greatest. I'm gonna reshoot sometime in proper lighting but wanted to give you at least something to see :)

I'll post some new stuff soon. Hopefully Jess and I will get to some more photoshoots this week. Have a good day and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment