Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meow!

I haven't posted much of the jewelry I've made in awhile so I wanted to post something from my collection thus far today. I made this cute necklace with an awesome animal print heart pendant. When I finished it though it still seemed like something was missing. Check the first picture...

I'm a fan of asymmetrical designs. Not always of course but many times I think it is actually complimentary and keeps the eye moving and interested in the design. With that in mind I made two small charms in coordinating colors to add to one side of the necklace.

Here is the finished product with the two charms added. Looks better right? All it needed was an extra touch of pizazz! haha.

That's all for now. Have a great day everybody and thanks for reading as always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment