Friday, May 7, 2010

Tuesday's concert and tonite's gallery hop

Been busy the last couple of days so I haven't had time to make a blog post. The Against Me! concert was awesome. Drinking, music and some late night Village Inn makes for a spectacular Tuesday night. Be sure to check out the pics of the band my friend and I took down below this post. It really was a great show.

As for tonite I'm going to downtown Rock Island for their Gallery Hop! It's a really cool free event where downtown galleries, studios, restaurants and other businesses bring in artists of all different mediums to display their work to the public. We have a couple of fantastic galleries in the downtown area already but overall this is a great event to make sure the community stays involved and excited about the locals artists. The last time I was able to make it to one was last May and it was POURING OUTSIDE! It looks gloomy out today but I hope the rain holds off.

My hope is that one day I will be displaying some of my jewelry during a gallery hop and will be in the line up of artists. Until then though I will be going down to show my support and soak in all the inspiration!




Lookin' screamo in this pic but it was so much better than that. swear.


Got this one while walkin' out of the bathroom!

and this one, haha
That's it for now! Thanks for reading and I'll update as soon as I can :) Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment