Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum


Sticking with my wonderland theme here are some friendship bracelets I made. These were a quick little project but I love love love them! Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are an awesome duo for any great friends to aspire to. Honestly though, I'd probably have to take Tweedle Dum if I wore one. lol. I wanted to do bracelets because I liked the idea of turning Dee and Dum into dangling charms. :) That's all for now really but to end this one I'm going to list some of my favorite epic duos of all time.

1.Tenacious D (of course!)
2.Lucy and Ethel (Whenever I get myself into trouble or do something stupid with one of my friends I feel like them)
3.Trey Parker and Matt Stone (South Park creators)
4.Romy and Michelle :)
5. Shaggy and Scooby
6. Dinah and Prudence (my little Japanese Chin Foo Dogs, spiritual protectors of our house. lol.)
7. Tequila and lime (it's true. totally epic. try it.)
8. Ren and Stimpy
9.Laurel and Hardy
10. Sid and Nancy (romantic duo but i don't care!)

Alright, alright. Ten seems good. Thanks for reading and check back again soon! More jewelry drawings and awesome randomness to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Is there anyway to purchase these bracelets for tweedle dee, tweedle dum???
    Thanks
    bonjovi7777@aol.com

    ReplyDelete