Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Summer, This Summer

So yesterday I went through my computer and organized all of my folders and pictures. Usually the files on my computer are in disarray but I decided to create some level of organization because I have too many pictures! When I came across pictures from last summer though it felt like there were butterflies in my stomach just looking at them. It has been kind of a rough winter but when I look at these photos I swear I can almost feel the hot summer sun on my skin again.

Here are some of the pics I ran across from last summer that show just what I miss about the beloved season really:

Riding my bike. I love cruising around the QC on my bike. We have lots of great paths along the river but really I love exploring around downtown Davenport and Rock Island. You never know what you're going to find or who you're going to find. It makes me feel like a little kid going out on an adventure again

Starting to garden again...


I miss all the beauty in my yard and just getting to spend time out in it with my dogs and Collison. I think I'm going to grow some food too this summer. Tomatoes, jalapenos, green peppers... Mmmm


Oh, and Marley! I can't wait to hang out with him outside again. I'll sit at my patio table sippin' on a beer, listening to tunes and enjoying the fresh air with my happy little conure


I miss the outdoor events. This was at the skate park in Davenport last year.


and the concerts...


and parties/concerts :P

And don't even get me started on grilling, swimming, camping and the list goes on and on...

Please come soon summer. We're all waiting for you!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, awesome pics! I'm waiting on summer too! It can't get here soon enough :P

    ReplyDelete